Michael Birmingham founded this company in December of 2001 after serving local limousine services for nearly a decade. From the onset we realized that service cannot be compromised for profit.
Our motto; “Quality……..without compromise” is more than a tag line, it is how we do business everyday. We are a company that caters to the sophisticated and demanding client. We understand the needs of business travelers in today’s ever changing world as well as the pressures of planning the perfect wedding or special event celebration. We demand the best for every client, every time.
Started in 2001 by Michael P. Birmingham after a decade as a full time chauffeur serving the Toledo area.
Our service and experience are unsurpassed.
- USDOT and PUCO compliant as required by state and federal law.
- Insured to $5,000,000 per occurrence as required by federal law.
- All chauffeurs are professionally trained by Tom Mazza Consulting (TMC), the most recognized name in the limousine industry.
- After they are hired, all of our chauffeurs go through several hours of classroom training. When they pass the course test upon completion of training, they are then placed in a car with a trainer as an observer for no less than 24 hours of on the road training. Another 12 hours of supervised driving is required before any chauffeur is allowed to transport clients without supervision.
- All chauffeurs are then subject to random drug and alcohol testing during the duration of their employment with Birmingham Limousine Service as well as ongoing training and evaluation.
- All chauffeurs are uniformed in a black suit with white shirt and silver company tie.
- All chauffeurs are groomed to military standards with hair above the collar, no pierced ears, and no visible tattoos.
- All chauffeurs are employees of Birmingham Limousine Service, not independent contractors, and are covered by workers compensation and maintain legal relationships in compliance with state and federal tax laws.
Our Technologies & Team
- Phones answered live 24 hours a day / 365 days per year.
- Experienced reservation specialists with a chauffeurs background.
- In office flight verification through FAA integrated software.
- This allows us to not only track commercial flights en route, but private aircraft as well.
- We also verify the flight information you provide as it is entered into our system to ensure proper scheduling for your departing flights and to help us avoid disconnects due to inaccurate information.
- All of your information is kept private and is never shared with anyone for any reason.
- Our online hosted service provides a fully integrated client information and reservation tool which seamlessly transmits information from our clients directly into our network system.
- Our corporate travelers are able to have immediate response confirmations of their reservations whether they entered it themselves or it was entered by our helpful staff.
Birmingham Limousine Services
U.S. Postal Service
PO Box 8913, Toledo,Ohio. 43623
613 Philips Ave. Toledo, Ohio 43612
E-mail & Website
For basic information and questions email us at email@example.com
For info on limousines, rates, or to reserve a vehicle email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For billing and account info email us at email@example.com
For job opportunities or to submit a resume contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org